- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you wish you could get rid of anxiety and fear?
- Do you wish you could sleep through the night – EVERY NIGHT?
- Do you wonder “Who am I?”, “How did I get here?”, “Is this all there is?”
- Do you wish you could reclaim your personal power, confidence and JOY?
I’m Stephanie Dalfonzo, Intuitive Healer, Speaker, Podcaster, Wife, Mom, Yogi, Amateur Photographer. I think you and I could do some amazing things together if you’ve found yourself in one of these situations:
- You wonder how you lost touch with your dreams.
- You’re tired of caring for everyone but yourself.
- You’re ready to get rid of anxiety, fear and self doubts that have been keeping you stuck.
- You worry. About everything: The future, children, love, money, aging parents, you name it.
- You struggle with “who am I?”
- You feel sidelined by life events.
- You think “I feel stuck”
- You want to reclaim the spark you had as a younger woman
- You want to feel more confident.
- You want to feel empowered and joyful.
- You want to move towards your dreams with grace and ease.
- You want to step out of the shadows and into your life purpose.
- You want to play a bigger game, but feel “I’m not enough.
- You want to find ways to be happy.
- You want to have more positive thoughts.
- You want to figure out how you got so far off track and how to get back on!
You are so ready for the next level.
I help women and men breakthrough from what’s been holding them back–to help move from where they’ve been (stuck) to where they want to be.
Click here for your complimentary 15 minute “get to know you call
“Forget about therapy and talking through what happened 15 years ago. This is where the real healing takes place – with Stephanie.”~Janet Johnson
I have a special talent, and I care deeply for, clients who
- Are ready to change
- Are seekers
- Know they can be more, do more and have more
- Don’t want to waste any more time
- Are spiritually open
- Are ready to come out of hiding and embrace their true strength
I started my business because I needed to reinvent myself.
My husband was very ill and his death was a very real possibility. I found myself facing widowhood with two small children and no way to support us because I had let go of a career I loved to be in the home for my family.
I felt lost, confused and terrified. Feeling powerless in the face of life’s twists and turns, I started a journey back to my loves, my passions and my inner strength. I learned the power of healing, using a combination of techniques, including hypnosis, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), reiki and more. Spiritual healing is definitely a big part of the journey, but it’s about YOUR spirituality, not mine. I don’t subscribe to any specific religion or spiritual belief. Part of my gift is in meeting you where you are and then gently guiding you to where you want to be! You can think of me as your “spiritual G.P.S.!
Today I feel empowered and live a joy-filled life. It wasn’t a magic journey, or even a quick one, but it was completely worth it.
“Stephanie has a knack for cutting right to the heart of the matter. I was struggling with a job opening, and whether or not to take it. Within 10 minutes, Stephanie helped me turn the situation around and flipped it from heavy and unsure to light and manageable. Her voice is enchanting and you’ll find yourself immediately feeling relaxed, yet energized, and highly focused. She’s incredibly knowledgeable about her craft, and she shares it generously. It’s clear that she is here to help empower other women, and she does so daily.” Sarah Walton, CEO Better Way Moms BetterWayMoms.com
Now my deep deep passion is personal empowerment. As an intuitive healer, I guide others as they take similar journeys. I love participating in the healing process, especially at the very deepest levels. Watching my clients reconnect to the power of healing and their Divine Joy is an absolute honor for me.
And it’s a life-changing experience for the amazing clients with whom I get to work.
“I was able to let go of past emotions that I had no idea were still affecting my behaviors today.”~Sarada Chaudhuri
Interested in working together? Click here